Instructions to applicants for an Auxiliary membership
1. Fill out an application for membership in the American Legion Auxiliary. Make sure that every space is filled in.
2. You must produce a copy of the discharge papers (DD 214) or an active duty ID card or a Legion Membership card of the person that you are joining under (Father, Mother, Grandparents, or Husband). If the person is still living, they must be a member of the American Legion. For help in obtaining military discharge papers, go to "Get Records" on the left main menu.
3. Dues of $22.00 must accompany the application (payable to Ladies Auxiliary 779).
4. Applications are voted on at the next regular meeting of the Auxiliary. This is normally the fourth Monday of the month.
5. In addition to the Auxiliary application, you must also fill out an application for Club Membership; this application must be sponsored by a first class member.
6. Submit your two applications and dues to the Club.
- Auxiliary Membership Application
- The Club Membership Application is below. You may print and use a copy, or obtain a copy from the Club.
- Completed Application
- Completed Club Card with sponsor signature
- Discharge Papers
- Membership Fee